Hurry over to score a FREE $150 Sears Credit for Traveling! You will also receive Personalized Service and No Booking Fees With Sears Vacations! Great way to save on your next vacation!
Who needs a vacation? Right now you can score a Two-Night Cruise for Two Guests (Up to $398 Value) from Celebration Cruise Line for only $199 - $99 per person! This includes an Ocean-View Cabin for Two People and meals. What a great way to spend a long weekend!
- Option 1: $199 to stay in a category 5 full interior cabin (up to a $398 value)
- Option 2: $239 to stay in a category 4 full ocean-view cabin (up to a $458 value)
- Option 3: $399 to stay in a category 1 deluxe suite or category 2 club suite (up to a $758 value)
This cruise leaves from West Palm Beach, FL and air fare is not included. $12 gratuity per person per day not included. $15 fee per person for Friday bookings.
New to Groupon? Click here to sign up first!
Disney Port Orleans – French Quarter – from $136 per night
- The 1,008 rooms are set along landscaped lanes, some overlooking the Sassagoula River
- Mardi Gras-inspired rooms boast French-inspired paintings and antique-style furnishings
- Enjoy the outdoor pool with a water slide that resembles a giant sea serpent
- Dining options include The Mint and a food court that serves American and Creole food
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort – from $139 per night
- This 87-acre resort was designed by Michael Graves
- Enjoy transportation to Walt Disney World theme parks and attractions
- Stays include extended theme park hours as part of the Extra Magic Hours benefit
- Play at the on-site pools, health clubs, tennis courts, and other activities
- Resort provides delivery of purchases made in the Disney theme parks to the hotel lobby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - from $188 per night
- More than 200 animals and birds inhabit the savannas surrounding the hotel
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage in the spa
- Resort boasts one of the largest collections of African art in the United States
- Savor South African flavors at the on-site restaurant, Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Swim in the 11,000-square-foot tropical pool
- Enjoy benefits like complimentary bus transportation to Disney theme parks
Disney’s Old Key West Resort - from $228 per night
- The resort is a boat ride away from the hip Downtown Disney area
- The Magical Express provides a complimentary transfer service to the airport
- Renovated in 2005, this hotel has 761 rooms spread over a three-story main building
- Enjoy the relaxed family-friendly atmosphere in Olivia’s Café
- Families love the four swimming pools, as well as the separate children’s pool
Thanks, Thrifty and Thriving
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book July 16, 2014 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel September 2 – November 20, 2014 (blackout dates: October 13, 2014 and November 1 – November 8, 2014). Must fly Mon.- Thur. and Sat. only.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route.
Sample fares include: Las Vegas, NV to Long Beach from $49, Washington, DC to Boston MA (IAD) from $79, – Boston, MA to Philadelphia, PA for $59, – Long Beach, CA to Las Vegas, NV for $49 and more.
Click here to see all of the available fares!
If you are planning a cruise soon (or dreaming of one!), hurry over and request your Free Disney Cruise Line Vacation Planning DVD.
The DVD includes an overview of all Disney cruises. There is relaxing “me” time for adults, imaginative fun for kids and plenty of family dining and entertainment!
Florida Vacation Auction is offering a $10 credit to everyone that enters promo code RedWhiteBlue2014 from now until 7/6/14.This offer is valid for new and existing users for any winning auction on 6/29 or 7/6.
To get your credit, create an account here (or log in) and then click on “My Account” and “Manage Credits” you will see the box to enter the code. If you live in Florida or planning a trip this a great chance to score FREE tickets because you can get attractions tickets for $10 and under! Just check out the deals I see for $10 right now!
I LOVE this site! We use them to book a lot of our hotels and have been floored because we get super nice hotels at Motel 9 rates…LOL. In case you don’t know, you can bid on hotels and attractions in Florida at super discounted prices and the best part is, its FREE! You don’t need to enter a credit card until you decide to bid on something!
DisneyStore.com is offering FREE Shipping on all orders that include at least one piece of Disney Parks merchandise when you enter the code PARKFREE at checkout. This code is valid thru 6/22/14.
Be sure to check out the sale section, there are quite a few items on sale for 40-75% off. This is a great chance to save on your theme park keepsakes if you have a trip coming up. Most of the items available in the parks are available online too!
You don’t need a lot of money to have a great vacation in your hometown. We live and LOVE Tallahassee and have spent most of our lives here. I’ve listed some of my favorite activities that are free/ inexpensive this summer. If you know of any others, please leave a comment and I will add it!
Home of one of the largest and deepest freshwater springs in the world, this park plays host to an abundance of wildlife, including alligators, turtles, deer, and birds. Daily guided riverboat tours provide a closer view of wildlife, and glass bottom boat tours are offered when the water is clear. Swimming is a popular activity during the hot summer months. A nature trail offers a leisurely walk along the upland wooded areas of the park.
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single Occupant Vehicle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Boat Tour Fees:
$8.00 per adult. $5.00 per child, 12 and under.
Florida’s new Capitol building has a rich ancestry, which began in 1824 with the establishment of Tallahassee as the new capitol city. The Capitol is the twenty-two story building. It is home to Florida’s Executive and Legislative branches. Others building at the Capitol Complex include the two four story office buildings for the House of Representatives and Senate as well as the Historic Capitol and Knott Building.
The Capitol is located in downtown Tallahassee at the intersection of Apalachee Parkway and Monroe Street. The Capitol is open to the public Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays.
Check here to read the full article…
Amazon is offering 2 Disposable Ponchos / Raincoats for only $0.49 with free shipping. That is only $0.24 each! These would be prefect for Disney World, sporting events, or any other occasion where you might get caught in the rain!
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time.