There are a TON of programs out there that offer rewards such as gift cards, merchandise, or free products for purchasing items. Below are a few of them, some have been mentioned before but I thought it was a good idea to have a list going. If you know of others, please leave a comment and I will add it!
- My Coke Rewards
- LaVictoria LaVic Rewards
- Nature Made Wellness Rewards
- Office Depot Worklife Rewards
- Contessa Foods
- Home Depot Contractors Services Club
- Disney Movie Rewards
- Best Buy Rewards Zone
- Staples Rewards
- Stouffer’s Dinner Club
- True Value Rewards
- Starbucks – must have gift card and register it to earn rewards, but you can easily get one using SwagBucks
– if you aren’t signed up for this one you should be….if you ever drink Coke products. Enter the codes on the caps and in the boxes and you can print out coupons for free products or dollar off coupons.
– Enter codes you find on the lids and get coupons for free items.
– Members of the Nature Made Wellness Advisor have the benefit of earning free vitamins, supplements, herbs, fitness DVDs, nutrition bars, vitamin guides and classical music CDs. Simply bank the Wellness Rewards code found on the package to begin earning points towards rewards.
– Get extras for purchasing Office Depot products.
– With Contessa, you can enjoy delicious premium quality food and earn valuable gifts at the same time. Every time you enjoy Contessa products, save your Proofs of Purchase and you can redeem them for valuable rewards
– As a premier professional customer of The Home Depot, you can now earn points by scanning your key tag at the check-out counter. Redeem your earned points for exciting tickets to national sporting events, vacations, merchandise, and more! As a member, you also get exclusive discounts and coupons from The Home Depot.
– If you buy a lot of Disney movies this could be a great program for you. Get points for purchasing movies and them into more movies!
– As a Reward Zone program member, you’ll get 1 point for nearly every $1 you spend at Best Buy or BestBuy.com®. Reach 250 points and you’ll receive a $5 reward certificate. You can use your reward certificates on virtually anything you buy at Best Buy or BestBuy.com.
– Enroll now and earn 10% back in Staples Rewards on all ink and toner, case and ream paper and Copy & Print Center purchases. There is also a great program for teachers. Also if you do the ordering for work, enroll and enjoy the savings this program offers!
– Find a unique 12-digit code inside every specially-marked package of Stouffer’s single-serve meals. Enter these codes and you can get coupons for free products and other gifts.
– True Value Rewards is a free program that allows you to earn points for your purchases at participating True Value stores. As you accumulate points, we mail you valuable rewards, including cash discounts